Saturday, August 25, 2012

Leaving rain in Melbourne!

Well all checked in and ready to leave this rain in Melbourne and looking forward to some warm weather.  2 glasses of sparkling later and some heavy medication for motion sickness I think I am drunk!! Could this be how the rest of the trip goes.  Surely not as l need to definately last longer than 2 glasses.  The air New Zealand lounge is very different to Qantas and thank god they have alcohol to calm nerves <insert here....these days a slightly nervous flyer thanks to my previous travels with my dear friend Rachael.>. Very excited about my bag only weighing 18kgs as well but l am sure that won't last for too long.  In 14 hours I will be in Doha and the "city of love" as my beautiful niece Jayde put it to me before, Paris.  Looking forward to seeing Rachael and Ben when l land.  See you all xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment