The last 2 days I have sat by the pool and relaxed. On our last night in Dubai we went to dinner at Burj Al Arab (the sail hotel). It is on the 27th floor and at night you get to see the view of each side of Dubai. The restaurant reminded of the old style Star City casino in Sydney. It had blue and green decor and a water theme. Seeing as it was built in 1999 I can see how that would have worked then but l think it's time for an upgrade. It was an experience and one I will never forget. I have always wanted to see it and etc and now l have. Dinner was nice and we had a seafood platter. Again l got a birthday cake as Liz mentioned it was for a special occasion and l must say that this cake was my favourite of them all. I shared some it with a lovely elderly couple who were sitting next to us and sung happy birthday. They were from Argentina and shared stories of things to do with Liz as she will be there in 2 weeks time. The waiter also gave me a red rose which was lovely as well, how special!
After dinner packed and ready to come home. Well l could travel for ever and really don't want to come home but obligation await and it's time. Have nearly finished planning the next trip. Need something to look forward to....lol
P.S - Warning!!! Below may offend some readers!!
I am writing this post from the Doha business lounge waiting for my flight home and l just wanted to quickly share my experience on my 45 minute flight from Dubai to Doha.....picture this.....the biggest person you have ever seen waiting to board, with the worst odor ever and the worst habit of snorting.....out of the whole packed plane guess who was seated next to him?? ME. He should buy 2 bloody tickets. He sat in his chair and mine. He did not fit....I was furious! The flight was packed and the poor flight attendant didn't know what to do as the flight was over booked.....thank god that someone, one person on that flight didn't board and l got their seat. Than god. At Doha I had to shower cause I felt horrible. He better not be on my flight home! Mean, maybe but l don't care. I am now all for people buying 2 seats or even better having their own decked out planes....enough now cause l will be rude.
Love you all and look forward to seeing you all soon. Love Z xx
No comments:
Post a Comment